<body>
Wonder Time



November 2012
23: Shout Award
24: VIXX Fanmeeting

wonderful me

DORKISTIC CREW
=============
| Chazzie | Nana | Pynkfaery |


Welcome to DORKISTIC DESIGN, your one-stop graphic center. You are now browsing one of our designers' portfolio, Dorkistic Nana.

More info here.

navigation
MAIN WEBSITE|dorkistic
PORTFOLIO NANA|home
t&c|will update soon
credits|thankyou

+ icons
+ icons (animated)
+ signatures
+ wallpaper
+ blogskins
+ misc

shoutout!
NO SPAMS / ADS ALLOWED. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED -evilsmile-


HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net
INSTALLED ON 20121010


Blog Layout Preview



[BLOG] New Layout
Friday, March 16, 2012


I forgot to post anything after putting this layout up.

So, what should I say eh? (^_~") As you can see, DORKISTIC has a new layout for March and it's featuring B1A4 (because the boys just made their comeback this week). For those who's an avid follower of DORKISTIC, you guys surely know that we should have featured FTI since last month but Minho got picked, and now it's B1A4. Haha. I don't really mind because all layouts made by Chazz are always 짱!!! (*^o^*)

I have been contemplating to feature Running Man casts or Miss A or even HaHa (Ha Dong Hoon, IDK why but he's getting to my #1 list of my namja lol) but due to lack of resources and the non-stop lagging (my laptop), I don't really have the mood to make it perfect.

Plus, Running Man is not letting me go every night (^_~")

I just made the new layout from my old coding for my own website. As you can see, I forgot to put the cbox. Sigh. I will put it later. Boss kept calling me, STRES~SS!

I am having problem with my DeviantArt too. It won't show up my recent uploads but there are people who favourited and downloaded it. It's weird. Haih, it's lagging again, my laptop. So, I should stop here before it went restart-without-notice (T^T)

**sideicon : anna06i
**animatedgif : teaf-5

Till we meet again, zai jien~~~~


Labels:




2 Wonderful Comments


Comments:


unnieeeeee... layout so jjang!!!! i am sure if you make one for your free layout, i will use it since i really love their current concept XD
 


gomawo~~~

I will...but the lappy is so lagging that I can't make a lot of freebies....sedih!

I will try though~ :D
 
Post a Comment




LAYOUTdorkisticnanaCONTENTdorkisticnanaHOSTbloggerBESTVIEWED 1024x800